Sunday, March 11, 2012

Here we go again

Well, it is now March and the weather is pretty nice. I just got back from a ride to Bayside HD. I took back roads up and back. All local riding but I managed to log 75 miles. It was a little brisk on the bike, but all-in-all a pretty nice day.

It has been a pretty mild winter and like most bikers I got in some nice local rides whenever I could. With the weather being so nice it won't be long now until things get going full blast. Check out the events page for a listing of upcoming events in Virginia and North Carolina along with some of the major events across the country. I'll try to keep the events updated. There doesn't seem to be any information on the Virginia Beach Bike Classic for this year. It's usually in April, but I can't find anything. If you hear anything e-mail me at www.dandpent.biz and let me know.

Keep the rubber side down.

No comments:

Post a Comment